Monday, July 25, 2011

Miu Miu

Alone in New York I decided to go to SoHo, it was already in my plans to visit a store on Prince Street. As I left the store I saw Miu Miu on my right...I knew I had to go in, no pressure to buy. I walked into this incredibly expensive looking boutique, I wanted to run away, I felt so out of place. But i had to see it, I was all alone and the only people coming into the store were employees. I thought..what the heck, I should give myself a treat, clothes, bags, shoes, and sun glasses were out of question, my budget wouldn't allow it...but maybe something smaller...like a bracelet. And there I saw it, green, sparkly, and translucent. I remembered seeing it in magazines last year, it was marked down, last year's fashion, perfect. I didn't dare look much at the price tag, comforted by the 30% off, it was my only chance. So I told the sales assistants I'd buy it, they complemented my decision and went to find it a "beautiful box". So I was all alone...no cash register in sight, how do I pay? They gave me a form to fill out, took my card to a back room and came back with the bag and the receipt for me to sign, I didn't want to look at it...but I had to, the damage was done.


So that very night I wore it, it felt nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment